Spouses and guests are welcome!
Spouses, partners, relatives, and friends are cordially invited to join us. Each seminar participant is invited to include a guest in his or her exploration of civility in Italy.
Early-bird* guest registration cost
Please see Overview & Fees page for details.
Included in registration fee for significant others
- Double occupancy room (shared with primary registrant), transportation to and from Sovana, breakfast each day, opening night reception, the three dinners and six lunches included in the seminar program (see schedule), as well as the visit to Capalbio, Il Giardino dei Tarocchi, and Porto Santo Stefano.
Options for significant others (not included in registration fee)
- Sposati may participate in the three art sessions for $60
- Raku Pottery (two sessions) are available while CLE/CJE seminar is in session: $95
- Italian Cooking Class is available while CLE/CJE seminar is in session for $100
- Guests are invited to participate in any/all optional excursions at the rate of $150 for all three or $55 each
- Wine tasting at Sovana wine shop (evening activity): $10
*Earlybird prices available through August 15, 2014, thereafter add $500 to each price point.